Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hop To It #4: Favorite Papers

This layout was inspired by Hop To It Challenge #4 at Apron Strings Blog to use some favorite paper from your stash. 

So, I have been stashing these papers for the "perfect" layout of our Spain trip last summer.  The problem is, there isn't a perfect layout!  I kept looking at these papers and not using them.  I love how they look, even though in the photo they don't look that special.  Somehow the colors and textures just remind me of Spain.  So, I finally put them to work, and they look pretty good.  I'm just glad to be doing some scrapbooking and getting past some barriers.  Thanks for the challenges!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know they look pretty special to me - they look great with the photos. Very Spanish. And I'm glad you've lept some barriers!!

    ReplyDelete