The spread is the final step in the Hometown Challenge at Apron Strings. I've been collecting photos along the way, and today I completed this two page spread. Not every picture is perfect, but I love how it captures my hometown. I never scrapbook this sort of thing, so it is exciting to have this in my album. I didn't get to the A Week in My Life, but at least I have this finished!
Lori, I hope that you do more challenges like this! I loved it!
Here is my final photo, a view from my Hometown. This is absolutly my favorite view of Seattle from Gasworks Park. This is also where I got engaged!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















Awesome page (and kit ;). I'm glad you enjoyed and were able to participate in the Hometown Assignment. It was fun to do and will most certainly do challenges along this line. Gorgeous final photo, by the way.
ReplyDelete