Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Challenge

I actually had some time this weekend to scrapbook, and it felt so good!  I thought that I might get to all three challenges this week, but I only had time for two (so far!).  This is for the Saturday Challenge at Apron Strings Designs Blog.  It is also another spread for my school years album.  I'm having so much fun with this!

From my School Years Album
I used my stamps from The {Stamps} of Life by Stephanie Barnard for the titles. I actually went back and used this same format for all of the titles.  They are looking good!  The word represents the theme of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. This is the first of the school layouts I've seen - I think it's a wonderful keepsake from a teacher's perspective and I love the idea. Would make a great teacher's gift, leave the pages blank for them to add their own photos and memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete