Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monday Challenge-Croptoberfest Begins

When I read the Challenge at Apron Strings Designs Blog, I thought that it would be so easy.

Wrong.

Here is the original challenge: create a layout that's inspired by them - the colors are browns, creams and greens (both moss and evergreen) and a touch of golds, with little dinosaurs all over them.  They are long-sleeved and soft cotton. 


I went through my kits and I had lots of bright colors, but very little in this color scheme.  Finally, I picked  the Pink Paislee - Queen Bee papers from the May 2010 Smaller than a Breadbox kit.  In the end, when I saw a photo of the PJs, I'm not sure that this is the exact color scheme, but the challenge was my inspiration!

Here is my layout:

1 comment:

  1. LOL - hey, you didn't have to use all the colors, just draw inspiration and I think you did great. I love the golds for the photos you have, really pops the pictures! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete