Sunday, April 3, 2011

Final Birthday Challenges

Sad but true...Apron Strings Designs has finished with birthday challenges (for this year!).  I had a lot of fun, and got quite a bit done as I played along. 

I didn't think that I would have any time to scrap this week, but I did take a photo every day as I worked on week 11 of Yesterday and Today for Ali Edwards' class at Big Picture Classes (my next class is May with May!).

Then, I was just able to finish up this spread, which worked perfectly for Birthday Challenge #19:

Here is my finished spread...one week in portraits.  Seems so weird to see so many photos of myself.  I might have to flip past that one in the book :)

A big shout out to the other scrappers who have been playing along with the birthday challenges.  You might want to check out their blogs too.
Deanna
Lisa
Patchi
Alison Day
Bexx
Jessica Navarro
Kirstin Perez
Amy C


As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment