This year I decided to jump into Week in the Life with Ali Edwards. Tomorrow is the last day of the week (Sunday) and I have done a pretty good job of taking photos to capture my week.
I thought that this would be a particularly good week to document (the week was chosen by Ali, but it worked for me!) because so many things were going on. I would have regular work days, days off and big moments with our friends heading back to Hong Kong.
I purchased Ali's templates from Designer Digitals, and decided that this time I would create all of the pages digitally. I don't usually do this, but for this project it seemed to make sense. I may add in some other items later, when I get the pages printed.
My plan was to have two pages per day. A large focal photo on the left and some sort of collage on the right.
So far I have completed Monday:
Tuesday:
and Wednesday:
Stay tuned for the rest of the week!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment