Monday, July 9, 2012

Scrapbook Getaway

This weekend was a heavenly treat: a weekend away with friends scrapbooking!

On Friday we drove up to Vancouver Island to the Wyldflower B&B where Jocelyn runs amazing crafting retreats.  We were pampered and well taken care of every minute of the day. Her brand new crafting wing is perfect for crafting and her beds are cozy.  The setting is calming and relaxing. I hope I get to return!
Here we are hard at work!

Here is a round up of my creations this weekend:


Inspired by leahf at Scrapbook Circle

Based on a Shimelle Laine Starting Point
Now, I'm packing up and trying not to feel sad. I will remember this weekend for a long time. Sorry about the picture quality-I'm rushing to get this up!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on these layouts! You were very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got so many layouts completed. What a fun and productive trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... now this sounds like my kind of vacation! Plus, you made lots of gorgeous layouts! I followed you over from Shimelle's blog... great take on the Starting Point! :)

    ReplyDelete