Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Croppy Summer #17

I have not been scrapping very much this summer because I have been on vacation.  I got back and saw that I had missed a lot of challenges on the Apron Strings Blog!  I managed to squeeze at least one in today.

This is a spread that is for my girlfriends...it is actually a shared spread, started by my friend (she did the photos) and then added on by me (I added the paper...all scraps!), and then my other friend will do the title and journaling. 

This fit with the theme to use scraps, and I think that is is pretty cute. This was our girlfriend getaway to go scrapping, and before my one friend moved to Hong Kong!!!  This is also the first time that I have used my scanner and stitched two scan together...not too bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment