Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photo Assignment #1

I love photo assignments!  I am a very literal scrapbooker, and sometimes these photo assignments get me outside of my normal box.  I like where this one is headed.

The first assignment was to take a picture of my favorite room in our house.  Humm...I didn't know which room to take a photo of for this assignment.  I like a lot of the rooms for different reasons.  Why is it my favorite?  After a lot of thought I took  a couple photos of my bedroom.  I picked this because I like the feeling in this room.  It is warm and cozy and a place that is good to sleep and read.  I also really love the built in closets and dresser.  Here is a special thing about the dresser...the drawers are extra long because they go all of the way into the eaves of the house!

Our cozy bed
The built ins

No comments:

Post a Comment