| Nuts About Sketches Week 129 |
This worked well for a spread I had been wanting to do for the 1/2 marathon I ran in June. This sketch allowed me to get a ton of photos onto one spread. Here is my take:
![]() |
| Rock 'n' Roll June 26, 2010 |
It's kind of busy, but I like the energy, given the topic. I wrote my times right on the photo of my shoe and the timing chip. So glad that is over (the race, that is!).
Papers are from the August 2010 Smaller than a Breadbox: Jenni Bowlin - Play Date
















Love the writing on the photo - I just saw some new Bic Markers that will do such a thing in 36 colors. I need these markers. The layout is great. Two of my sisters are training for a marathon next weekend. I'm sure both have already planned the layouts in their heads. LOL
ReplyDelete