I only got through one spread this weekend. I had hoped for more, but I spent my scrapping time on Friday with friends (yeah!) and then I had a lot of birthday cards to make.
However, I am determined to enter into Croptoberfest at
Apron Strings Designs Blog at least once every week.
This week, I started with this sketch from
Sketchy Thursday. I was a little stumped at first because it is one page, and I needed a double. Plus, it was very simple. Then, I let my imagination go and I really like the feeling of my final spread:
 |
| St. Croix |
I love how cheery these pages are. I used Fancy Pants - Rusted Sun from the
Smaller than a Breadbox July 2010. I'm almost finished scrapping our cruise from February! I also spent some time uploading photos and ordering prints of more recent events.
All in all, a great weekend.
First, congrats on almost completely your cruise photos; that's great! Second, fun - a crop! And third, great layout. I loved those papers. As for getting into Croptoberfest - one layout a week is a solid goal. :)
ReplyDelete