I'm finally done!
I am really glad that I did this project, but I am also glad that it is over. I might fuss with the pages a little and and something when I get them printed, but that will be fun and not necessary.
This is my first time completing a Week in the Life...I learned a lot. This time I did everything digital, which had its benefits. However, by the end I was sick of being on my computer. I don't think that I'll ever really be a digital scrapbooker. The other thing is that I really like the paper pages that I see from other folks, especially the 3x3 pages (baseball card sized). Next time, I think that I'll try 8 1/2 x 11 for a change.
At any rate, a lot happened in one week. It's really special to have all of this documented and I know that I will enjoy looking at it after I take a break from it!
Here are my last two days:
Saturday
Sunday
Thanks for looking!
Now I'm starting to prepare for The Mother LOAD... a page a day in September. I'm trying to think about what types of things I will want to scrap one page at a time (as opposed to a 2-page layout).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment