It's a new year!
Time to get going on this blog! I have some projects that I have been working on almost ready to post. But first, a little last bits to close out 2012.
My One Little Word in 2012 was Enjoy, and I felt very close to it all year. I had completed a few of the projects for Ali Edwards class at Big Picture Classes, but I had not put it all together in a meaningful way. Before I embarked on my new word, I really wanted to say goodbye to Enjoy and finish out my pages.
I created a couple new pages and added to a few that I had already created. In the end, I was very happy with how they turned out.
First, I printed a favorite photo really large and included one of the quotes I collected earlier in the year. It was an Instagram photo, so some of the bits around the edge are distressed; I liked that!
Then, I added words to each of these photos from the year. The words are the synonyms I had writtedn in January! I love how this turned out.
Finally, I said goodbye to my word and remembered many good things about the year.
Next, I will be sharing about my new OLW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment