Monday, March 11, 2013

Day in the Life: February

I am so inspired by Ali Edwards' new take on Day in the Life. I have enjoyed this project in the past, and this year is even more fun.

As I shared in January, the idea is to do one page (or rather two 6x12 pages) each month, documenting the last day of the month. So far I have been able to follow along and I have had a lot of fun.

In February I took a lot more photos, and I really had to choose what to highlight. I went back and forth on the photos and in the end I'm pretty happy with the collage. I tried to choose some photos that were different or unique for the day.

I do not have a large format printer, so I am choosing to print online. I completed my order from Persnickety Prints and I can't wait to actually see how they turned out when I hold them in my hand. I ordered both January and February, so it will be very exciting! I also ordered some of their new Polaroid style Instagram photos. We'll see what it looks like in person!

Here are my pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment