In the past I have participated in Week in the Life and Day in the Life. These are in-depth looks at a week or a day.
This year, as a way to incorporate this idea into her project life, Ali is focusing on one day each month (usually the last day of the month) in a 6x12 layout. This was totally inspiring to me and even though I'm not doing project life, I want to incorporate these snapshots into my album (and I have some 6x12 page protectors!
January 31st was actually an interesting day, and I was glad to document all that I did. However, I only took pictures the first half of the day! Oh, well! I had plenty of things to write about, and already I'm loving this idea of a once-a-month check in. I'm posting this now because Ali just reminded everyone about Day in the Life-February, next week. Now is a good time to think about what you might want to do.
I bought Ali's digital kit from Designer Digitals, and it is very easy to use. She even has a tutorial on her blog, if you want some tips on how to set this up.
Here are my pages for January; some blurring for privacy.

















No comments:
Post a Comment