Finally, a moment to scrapbook! Hooray! I took on the challenge as inspiration. These papers were definitely for a little boy, and as I don't have children, I kept passing them by. THEN, I was waiting and waiting for the group shot from my Godson's baptism. Wow, it all came together for a challenge at Apron Strings. And, I made it in under the wire. End of school just about 8 days away, so maybe there will be some time soon for scrapping.
Here is my layout. Busy, but fun. I got kind of crazy with the stars, but why not??? Of course I can't find my white pen, so no journaling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Awesome use of the papers. They would have worked well for outdoorsy stuff too. White pen? I think there will be a few as a Side Dish next month - or later this month anyway. :) Thanks for playing along again!
ReplyDelete