Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sketch Challenge

School's out!!! yeah!  My first Friday night I treated myself to scrapping time.  It felt so luxurious.  Because school ended on Wednesday (at which point I went to bed at 8:00), I could even stay up because I wasn't exhausted.

I worked on finishing things, which isn't always my strength.  I added titles and journaling here and there, and I created a title page and end page for my most recent album.  The title page was inspired by this sketch at Apron Strings.

Here is my take on this sketch (which I turned in to a 12 x 12 layout):

These are kind of random papers, but they all came together, and I like the feeling it gives for this album. The letters are "boxes4abc" at The {Stamps} of Life, a fantastic place to get incredible stamps.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sketch as a title page! It would never have even occured to me (head slapping moment). And I've been contemplating those alpha stamps - you may have just sold me! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete