The next day we woke up and went to test drive the new Nissan Leaf. It was a full experience, with education and driving. I really liked it, overall, and am seriously considering a purchase. I seem to be pretty far down the list, so it could be awhile. Here I am with my family before driving:
![]() |
| Getting ready to DRIVE! |
After all of that excitement, we went and visited DH's school. I was blown away by all of the improvements.
Saturday, I woke up and got ready for the CKC convention. I was so excited. Almost like a kid before Christmas. The whole family was laughing at me. I went and picked up D and we immediately missed our other D.
![]() |
| Checking in for our class! |
Our first stop was the Embellish It! Class with Shelby. She didn't disappoint.
Then, on to the highlight of my day...meeting Stephanie Barnard. The Stamps of Life booth looked pretty in pink, and her DH was lovely. I had make a serious purchase, and then I signed the Club Member board. Here we are together:
![]() |
| Me and Stephanie at the Stamps of Life Booth |
Stephanie, thanks for this wonderful company! You've made a complete addict out of me! Thanks for taking the time to go on the road and give us the opportunity to meet you.
Now I just have to meet Lori from Apron Strings Designs and I will have met my scrapbooking favorites!



















Aww - looks like you had a great time!! I'd love to meet you too ;)
ReplyDeleteBriel,
ReplyDeleteIt was so wonderful to meet you in person! You were so sweet! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time with us.
Big hugs!
Stephanie