This weekend I had a little time to work on my scrapping projects. It was a big weekend; the first weekend with a LO from Yesterday and Today with Ali Edwards, and Apron Strings Designs was busy with a Blog Hop and they announced their new Sous Chefs (Design Team). I had high hopes that I would get a lot done...
Well, I did complete the LO for my class. After a lot of thinking I decided to do this class digitally. I may still change my mind, but for now I'm going to try this technique. As I have to scan in most of the photos anyway, this will just streamline everything. It is a steep learning curve! Thanks to Jessica Sprauge, I do know a few things, and it is good to practice.
So, here is my title page for this series of LOs about Yesterday and Today. I managed to get a photo from when I was a baby, my 8th grade graduation, high school, college and today on the side bar. I was three in the main photo. It was a lot of fun going through the photos I do have (still missing between 5-10 years old). I am listening to Ali and trying to go with my gut and use the photos that move me in some way.
For Apron Strings Designs I finished Blog Hop Challenge #3: use pink, orange and lime in a LO. These were the perfect colors for the day at the fair with Quinn. These photos are so cute!!!
I'm trying to keep up with the classes, and I look forward to learning more as I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Such great layouts!! Thanks for joining us at Apron Strings this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in Ali's Y&T class too. I love how your layout came out! Great choice of photos!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that you're in Ali's class. And good job on the digital layout!! Your challenge layout is really fun, which fits the photos wonderfully. Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDelete