Well, I was right and wrong. Most days I read the prompt in the morning, think about what I might want to do, and then come home and spend about an hour scrapping. I'm doing quite a few single pages, and I'm enjoying that. Once again, Big Picture Classes has forced me out of my comfort zone and into trying something new. I'm liking it!
Lain says to change it up when necessary, and sometimes I did. But, mostly I used the prompts as a starting place.
Here are my layouts for the first week.
Day one: Scrapbook at goal or aspiration.
Day two: Scrapbook about laughing and who you laugh with.
Day three: Find a photo that you have avoided scrapping.
![]() |
| This is from 2007! |
Day five: Break out of your habits and do something different.
Day six: Scrapbook a self portrait.
Day seven: Way back Wednesday: scrapbook inspired by the early days of scrapbooking.
So, I made it through the first week, and I also have days 8, 10 and 11 done (still working on 9). I'll post about my progress next week.
Initial thoughts: I can scrapbook a little bit every day. I'm surprised to discover this.






















No comments:
Post a Comment