Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shimelle Laine Love

One of the new blogs I started following this summer is by Shimelle Laine.  I love her style and her content.  I don't know how she comes up with it all!  I first heard her speak on The Paperclipping Roundtable.

She has a number of challenges and sketches and starting points that she posts throughout the week.  As I have been working my way through Mother LOAD, I have found Shimelle very inspiring.

Here are two layout I created based on something from Shimelle.

First, I used this sketch:
Here is my creation:
I also used her starting point for one of my layouts.

Here is her starting point:
And, here is where I went with it:
Both of these layout were also for LOAD.  I've loved finding time almost every day to scrap...I'm also ready to spend more time on a few layouts, just for the fun of it!  6 more days of LOAD!  I'll be sharing more layouts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment