Monday, May 28, 2012

LOAD 512 Round-up

May is almost over, and so is LOAD 512 with Lain Ehmann.  I really had a lot of fun this month.  I tried to use the prompts as inspiration, as opposed to guilty reminders.  Many days I followed the prompts, and other days I totally did my own thing.

I also participated in Creative Crop on National Scrapbook day, so some of those pages I used for LOAD.  Of course, I had my One Little Word work and Move More Eat Well.  I think that I kept up with all of those classes as well.

I know, May is not quite over.  BUT, I think that all of my scrapping time for the month is done.  I just might get one more layout done, but it will be a miracle (lots of evening stuff this week).

So, how did I do???

I completed 18 layouts and five cards.  I also worked on my grandfathers 80th birthday book and started a mini-book for a friend's birthday.  I feel really great about all of this scrapping because the most important part is that I had a ton of fun.

Here are some favorites:

Day 4: Hearing
This LO cracks me up and makes me happy every time I see it.  Joy.

Day 7: 30 minutes or less
Believe it or not, this took me 26.5 minutes!!!

Day 14: 3 (embellishments) 2 (patterned papers-double sided!) 1 (photo)
I love how simple, yet complete this page looks. A fun little memory of my friends in Turkey.

Day 20: Sketch (loved ALL of the sketches!)
This is a funny story of how a pigeon landed on Dave's head and I accidentally got the shot! Just because I was trying to get a photo of the pigeons on S.

Day 21: 5(minutes to find photos) 5 (minutes to choose your papers) 5 (minutes to journal)
I love these constraints, they get me going so quickly!

Day 27: Sketch
I loved all of the sketch days.  It surprised me that some folks found them the hardest!

These are not all of the pages, just a few favorites. 

I started 31 Things with Ali Edwards, and I have been sharing this incredible experience with Deborah. It has added joy to my every day.  I will post about my progress on this project soon.

Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment so that I know you were here!






No comments:

Post a Comment