Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Scrapping

Wow!  May is full of scrapping.

First, I am working on LOAD 512.  I don't feel pressured to do a page a day, but I love the idea of trying to be creative every day.  That very much fits with my goals and hopes for being creative and enjoying my craft.  Sometimes I just have to get started, and then I'm so glad that I'm working on something crafty. 

On May 5th I spent the day ((Inter)National Scrapbook Day) with Deborah, and we had such a great time with the Creative Crop through Big Picture Classes.  I think that I got 6 of the 12 challenges done.  Deborah rocked it with 10 of the 12!  So inspiring.

I have also been working on finishing my grandfather's 80th album.  I plan to post about that later this week.

This doesn't even take into account my other classes.  They all filter in in different ways.  I'm always carrying my OLW enjoy close to my heart and action, and I have continued to be inspired by Move More Eat Well and my journey with my friends.

Finally, I am still being inspired by the work of Shimelle.  I'm afraid that she is scrapbooking so much that she might run out of photos, and then what will she do???  But, for now, I used her starting point for this layout from our trip to Hawaii.
Shimelle's Starting Point
By the way, I have already created 10 layouts since the beginning of May!  That is almost one a day...even though I usually do extra on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment