I knew that I would not be able to scrap every day, as I was heading off to vacation on the 19th. I didn't want to scrap while away (although this can be fun too). Before we headed out I completed 11 layouts.
I really liked them, and it felt good to be in the habit of scrapping every day. I think that it really helped me to make it through a stressful time at work and sleep well at night. It is interesting, but I found that it relaxed me and helped me calm my mind before going to bed; I slept really well.
On vacation I completed two pages for my Day in the Life, January. All told, I have 13 pages done this month! I hope to get back into the habit when we get home (something to look forward to after vacation).
Here are some of the pages that I created this month.
![]() |
| I like how I used different embellishments on this one. |
![]() |
| Love how this came together in under an hour! |
![]() | |
| I love those two foxes! |
![]() |
| This is one of my favorites-and it won a prize! |
![]() |
| This one has a flip up page protector. |
I wanted to add this last LO because it is a good example of not-so-great photos with a great memory. I printed six photos really small (4x3). They were all dark (taken at night with an iphone). I really wanted to scrap them, but it was hard to find any paper that worked with them. I finally put this together and used a 4x6 protector with two photos on the front, two on the back and two underneath that you can see when you lift the flap. This way the dark color didn't dominate the page. In the end I'm very happy with how it turned out!
I hope to start back up when I get back from vacation and finish out the month.




















No comments:
Post a Comment