Sunday, March 3, 2013

LOAD Wrap-Up

LOAD (LayOut A Day) 213 is over, and it was a lot of fun.

I took a break in the middle for a vacation in Hawaii (yay!), and was able to complete a few more layouts when I got back. I was really proud of all of my work, and I really had a lot of fun.

Here is a shot of all of my layouts at the end:
My Layouts LOAD 213
I want to share a few of my final layouts, including my layouts that were inspired by Shimelle's sketches.
First, a sketch with a design on the diagonal. I used Heidi Swapp's Color Shine and I have to admit, I'm in LOVE! Her spray mist is incredible. I am a huge fan. Here is a close up of some of the color shine.
Close up up Color Shine
This layout was based on another sketch from Shimelle. I really liked the three little photos on the bottom. These are fun photos, and a great memory. I also used the "Live for Adventure" that was printed on the background paper.
Finally, I want to share one of my favorite layout, just because the photos are so much fun.

I am really proud of all of my finished pages. I love the routine of scrapping a little every day; it feels good and relaxing. If you are considering, I really recommend LOAD 513! Keep your eye on Layout a Day and registration will be open soon (I'm sure). Or, join Scrap Happy!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Julia! I get so inspired by her work. My style has changed dramatically since I began watching her videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout from the Fair. Great job with Shimelle's sketch.

    ReplyDelete