It is December 1st and I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit. I decided to join in the fun at Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle Laine.
I don't know that I will do something every day, but I do know that I will think about things every day. I hope that this will help me get into the Christmas spirit. I love her spirit and attitude and I know that hearing from her will keep me going.
So, to start off, she gave us a prompt to have us frame our thinking for the season.
Then, she gave us the manifesto, which I've already read a number of times. December can be a hard time for families, and I love being able to focus on the positive and the joyful.
I hope that you are ready for some Christmas fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Oh yes! And I think you are right - you definitely don't need to make a page a day to have a great record of Christmas
ReplyDeleteI'm ready. Oh well...maybe not every day:)
ReplyDeleteI love that you don't have to do something every single day but that her prompts will be there when you need them. You're right about her spirit and attitude; it's just what I need this time of year.
ReplyDelete